All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the tradition of Black Dog's best-selling Child's Introduction books, which include The Story of the Orchestraand A Child's Introduction to the Night Sky, A Child's Introduction to Natural History introduces readers ages 8 to 12 to the fascinating wonders of our natural world.
- Author BiographyHeather Alexander (Author) Heather Alexander has written numerous books for children and young adults including previous titles in this series, A Child's Introduction to the World, A Child's Introduction to Greek Mythology, and A Child's Introduction to Art. She is a former book editor and lives in Basking Ridge, NJ. Meredith Hamilton has illustration the previous eight books in the Child's Intro series. Her other illustration work includes apps for children, cookbooks, and Steuben glass. She lives in Brooklyn, NY. Meredith Hamilton (Author) Meredith Hamilton graduated from Brown University and has an MFA from the School of Visual Arts. Formerly an art director at Newsweek and Time, she illustrated the previous six books in the Child's Introduction series, among other books, and her work can be found in magazines and animations as well. She lives in Brooklyn, New York, with her husband and three children.Laura Lee is currently producing a U.S. tour of the Russian Classical Ballet. She is the author of The Encyclopedia of Aggravation and The Elvis Impersonation Kit, both available from Black Dog & Leventhal.
- Author(s)Heather Alexander,Meredith Hamilton
- PublisherBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Content Note150 illustrations, colout100 Halftones, colour
- Weight814 g
- Width260 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.