All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.74Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionMing is an artist from China who now lives and works in New York City. He teaches children in the public school system how to draw and paint. However, he also teaches them something else that's very important. What does Ming teach the children and why is it so important?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 2200
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight64 g
- Width149 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Contained items statementContains Pamphlet and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.