Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents a pageant of mythical creatures from an enduring cosmography written in ancient China. It provides a window on the thoughts and beliefs of an ancient people and should interest specialists and general readers alike.
- Author BiographyRichard E. Strassberg is Professor of Chinese at the University of California, Los Angeles and author of Inscribed Landscapes: Travel Writing from Imperial China (California, 1994), Enlightening Remarks on Painting by Shih-t'ao (1989), and The World of K'ung Shang-jen (1983).
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2003
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note76 b/w plates, 37 b/w illustrations
- Weight917 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byRichard E. Strassberg
- Translated byRichard E. Strassberg
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.