Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £21.38Trending at £24.98
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionA reference grammar of Choctaw, an American Indian language spoken by approximately eleven thousand people located primarily in Mississippi and Oklahoma. This work contains a description of the morphology of the language as well as a treatment of phrase structure, word order, case marking, and complementation.
- Author BiographyGeorge Aaron Broadwell is a professor of anthropology at the University at Albany, State University of New York.
- Author(s)George Aaron Broadwell
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- Language(s)Choctaw & English
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in the Anthropology of North American Indians
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus.
- Weight681 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.