All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter reading A Christmas Carol, the notoriously reculsive Thomas Carlyle was 'seized with a perfect convulsion of hospitality' and threw not one but two Christmas dinner parties.
- Author BiographyCharles Dickens (1812-70) was a political reporter, journalist and novelist. His novels include Great Expectations, David Copperfield and Bleak House.
- Author(s)Charles Dickens
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Out-of-print date06/09/2015
- Weight95 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Introduction byMichael Slater
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.15Trending at £4.66
- £7.51Trending at £9.98
- £4.30Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £7.78
- £4.30Trending at £7.07
- £5.99Trending at £7.98
- £5.95Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.