All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionR. Stephen Warner traces the new paradigm interpretation of American religion. Formulatted in the 1990s in response to theories of secularization that focused on the waning plausibility of religions, the new paradigm reoriented to a focus on communities, subcultures, new religious institutions, and the fluidity of modern religious identities.
- Author BiographyR. STEPHEN WARNER is a professor of sociology at the University of Illinois at Chicago. In 1989, he received the Distinguished Book Award from the Society for the Scientific Study of Religion for New Wine in Old Wineskins: Evangelicals and Liberals in a Small-Town Church.
- Author(s)R.Stephen Warner
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note1fig.1tabs.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.