A Circle of Light: Transform Grief into a Unique Opportunity for Guidance by Adele Vincent (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.50Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis extraordinary book will change how readers think about grief, empowering them to heal and receive divine guidance.
- Author BiographyAdele Vincent runs the women's spiritual group and writing workshop, Ask Angel. She also speaks at conventions in the US and UK. She lives in London, England.
- Author(s)Adele Vincent
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint6th Books
- Weight167 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.11
- £25.00Trending at £32.99
- £6.54Trending at £9.97
- £9.60Trending at £14.50
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.