All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.21Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionWith engaging insight, the author deftly reviews the nuances of ethics fundamentals. She then discusses with guest contributors ethical dilemmas and approaches to clinical work with children and youth, veterans, patients from culturally distinct backgrounds, HIV/AIDS patients, those at the end of life, patients living with addictions, and more.
- Author BiographyLaura Weiss Roberts, M.D., M.A., is Chairman and Katharine Dexter McCormick and Stanley McCormick Memorial Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California.
- Author(s)Laura Weiss Roberts
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Content Note8 figures, 30 tables
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Reading AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.