Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.11
- £10.75Trending at £13.71
- £3.99Trending at £6.95
- £11.33Trending at £14.41
- £9.97Trending at £10.94
- £4.63Trending at £5.96
- £11.51Trending at £11.93
About this product
- DescriptionIn its third edition, this classic book on the integration of mind/body relationships offers updates on microanatomy, biochemistry and tomography, and revisions to incorporate the significant advances in the field over the past eight years.
- Author BiographyGeorge S. Everly, Jr., PhD, ABPP The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Loyola University Maryland Jeffrey M. Lating, PhD Loyola University Maryland
- Author(s)George S. Everly,Jr.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight919 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.