Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes statistical concepts in plain English with minimal mathematical content, giving an insight into which statistics to believe - and why.
- Author BiographyS. Nassir Ghaemi MD MPH is Professor of Psychiatry at Tufts University School of Medicine, and Director of the Mood Disorders and Psychopharmacology Programs, Department of Psychiatry, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- Author(s)S. Nassir Ghaemi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight290 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.