All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an idispensable companion guide to Think Good Feel Good: A Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Workbook for Children and Young People.
- Author BiographyDr Paul Stallard graduated as a clinical psychologist from Birmingham University in 1980. He worked with children and young people in the West Midlands before moving to the Department of Child and Family Psychiatry, Bath, in 1988. He has a part-time appointment at the University of Bath as Professor of Child and Family Mental Health, and has received a number of research grants exploring the effects of trauma and chronic illness on children. He has published over 70 peer-reviewed papers and his current research interests include the use of cognitive behaviour therapy with children, post-traumatic stress disorder and the psychological effects of chronic illness.
- Author(s)Paul Stallard
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2005
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.