All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- Author(s)Guang R. Gao
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number125
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXI, 249 p.
- Weight427 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction.- 2 The Static Data Flow Model.- 3 Algorithmic Aspects of Pipeline Balancing.- 4 Source Program Structure and Notation.- 5 Basic Pipelined Code Mapping Schemes.- 6 Mapping Rules for Expressions without Array Creation Constructs.- 7 Mapping Scheme for One-Level FORALL Expressions.- 8 Mapping Scheme for Multi-Level FORALL Expressions.- 9 Mapping Scheme for FOR-CONSTRUCT Expressions.- 10 Related Optimization Techniques.- 11 Program Structure, Compilation, and Machine Design.- 12 Efficient Dataflow Software Pipelining.- 13 Conclusions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.