All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Anne Whitworth,David Howard,Janet Webster
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight557 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart 1: Theory and principles. A cognitive neuropsychological approach: theories and models. Identifying and characterising impairments: principles and evidence. Part 2: Deficits and assessment. Introduction to assessment. Auditory comprehension of spoken words. Spoken word production. Written comprehension and reading. Written word production. Object and picture recognition. Part 3: Therapy. Introduction to therapy. Therapy for auditory comprehension. Therapy for word retrieval and production. Therapy for reading. Therapy for writing.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.