Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.02
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.71Trending at £12.34
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1715, the upstart British colony of South Carolina was nearly destroyed in an unexpected conflict with many of its Indian neighbours, most notably the Yamasees, a group whose sovereignty had become increasingly threatened. This title builds on developments in frontier history and depicts the Yamasee War as part of a colonial complex.
- Author BiographySteven J. Oatis is an assistant professor of history at the University of the Ozarks.
- Author(s)Steven J. Oatis
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight607 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.