All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the world's biggest and most successful banks, Lehman Brothers bank's downfall was the event that sparked the slide of the world economy toward a Great Depression II. This title presents the inside story of the dark characters who ruled Lehman and the crash that didn't have to happen.
- Author BiographyLawrence G. McDonald was, until 2008, Vice President of convertible securities and distressed debt trading at Lehman Brothers; his prior career included convertible securities research and sales at Morgan Stanley and the co-founding of Convertbond.com, named by Forbes Magazine as Best of the Web. Patrick Robinson is the co-author of LONE SURVIVOR and author of many tech-thrillers.
- Author(s)Larry S. McDonald,Patrick Robinson
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight258 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.87
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.