A Coming Christ in Advent: Essays on the Gospel Narratives Preparing for the Birth of Jesus - Matthew 1 and Luke 1 by Raymond E. Brown (Paperback, 1988)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.85Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 30 Nov
- £5.09Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFather Brown reflects here not only on those annunciations of Jesus' forthcoming birth in the Gospels of Matthew and Luke, but also on the beautiful canticles, the Magnificat and the Benedictus, and on the origins of Jesus as given in the first words of the New Testament.
- Author BiographyRaymond E. Brown, S.S., (1928-1998) was the Auburn Distinguished Professor of Biblical Studies at Union Theological Seminary in New York City. He was author of some forty books on the Bible and past president of three of the most important biblical societies in the world. By appointment of two popes (Paul VI in 1972, John Paul II in 1996) Brown was a member of the Roman Pontifical Biblical Commission. Time magazine called him probably the premier Catholic Scripture scholar of the U.S.
- Author(s)Raymond E. Brown
- PublisherLiturgical Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1988
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCollegeville, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiturgical Press
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.