All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionLiving in a time of constant change and upheaval, John, the author of the Apocalypse , was torn between the community and traditions of his ancestors. This work introduces readers to John as a first-century Jew and a follower of Jesus, offering proposals and traditional interpretations to shed light on this complex code to the biblical message.
- Author BiographyEdmondo F. Luipieri is professor of the history of Christianity at the University of Udine, Italy. He is the author of seven books in Italian on such subjects as John the Baptist, Jesus, and early Christian history, and he has written numerous journal articles and essays.
- Author(s)Edmondo Lupieri
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication29/12/2006
- Language(s)English & Greek, Ancient (to 1453)
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight623 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.