All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.11
- £20.99Trending at £22.48
- £8.72Trending at £10.93
- £30.68Trending at £40.81
About this product
- DescriptionExamines poetic responses to the transition from the late Cold War period to the post-Cold War era of globalization, focusing on the work of Bei Dao and Yang Lian from China, Arkadii Dragomoshchenko and Dmitrii Prigov from Russia, and Charles Bernstein and Lyn Hejinian from the United States.
- Author BiographyJacob Edmond teaches English at the University of Otago, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Jacob Edmond
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleVerbal Arts: Studies in Poetics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.