Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £92.09
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionA Companion to American Art presents 35 newly-commissioned essays by leading scholars that explore the methodology, historiography, and current state of the field of American art history.
- Author BiographyJohn Davis is Alice Pratt Brown Professor of Art at Smith College. His most recent book (co-authored with Sarah Burns) is American Art to 1900: A Documentary History (2009). Jennifer A. Greenhill is Associate Professor of Art History, Criticism and Interpretive Theory at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. She is the author of Playing It Straight: Art and Humor in the Gilded Age (2012). Jason D. LaFountain is Instructor in the Department of Art History, Theory, and Criticism at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2015
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Art History
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1188 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byJason D. LaFountain,Jennifer A. Greenhill,John Davis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.