All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionThe Blackwell Companion to Aristotle aims to provide in-depth studies of the main themes of Aristotle's thought, from art to zoology. Comprised of a total of forty essays, it will include, among others, seven essays on his views on metaphysics, three on psychology, three on biology, eight on ethics, five on politics, and four on rhetoric and art.
- Author BiographyGeorgios Anagnostopoulos is Professor of Philosophy at the University of California, San Diego, where he teaches classical philosophy, ethics and metaphysics. His research has focused on Greek ethics and epistemology and ancient views on the arts and sciences, especially medicine. He is the author of Aristotle on the Goals and Exactness of Ethics (1994).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/01/2009
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1236 g
- Width168 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byGeorgios Anagnostopoulos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.