All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Companion to Border Studies introduces an exciting and expanding field of interdisciplinary research, through the writing of an international array of scholars, from diverse perspectives that include anthropology, development studies, geography, history, political science and sociology.
- Author BiographyThomas M. Wilson is Professor and Chair of the Department of Anthropology at Binghamton University, State University of New York. From 2008-2010 he was president of the Society for the Anthropology of Europe. His research interests include the anthropology of international borders, European integration and Ireland, and he is the editor of Drinking Cultures and Europeanisation and Hibernicisation. Hastings Donnan is Professor of Anthropology at Queen s University Belfast. His research interests include the study of borders and the anthropology of walking and driving, and he has carried out fieldwork in Ireland and Pakistan. He chairs the Anthropology and Development Studies panel in the UK s Research Excellence Framework for 2014, and is the editor of Transgressive Sex and co-author of The Anthropology of Sex. Thomas M. Wilson and Hastings Donnan have previously co-authored The Anthropology of Ireland and Borders: Frontiers of Identity, Nation and State.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/12/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleWiley-Blackwell Companions to Anthropology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1030 g
- Width174 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byHastings Donnan,Thomas M. Wilson
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.