All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique and topical companion provides expert analyses that explore the interface between criminal justice and mental health. It consolidates scholarly analysis of theory, policy and practice and practical debates, in addition to the theoretical and ideological concerns surrounding risk assessment, treatment, control and management.
- Author BiographyDr Paul Taylor is a Senior Lecturer in Criminology and Deputy Head of the Department of Social and Political Science, University of Chester, United Kingdom. Dr Karen Corteen is a Senior Lecturer and Programme Leader for Criminology in the Department of Social and Political Science, University of Chester, United Kingdom. Dr Sharon Morley is a Senior Lecturer in Criminology and Deputy Head of the Department of Social and Political Science, University of Chester, United Kingdom.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCompanions in Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight635 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKaren Corteen,Paul Taylor,Sharon Morley
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £3.63Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.