Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionCompanion to Dental Anthropology presents a collection of original readings addressing all aspects and sub-disciplines of the field of dental anthropology from its origins and evolution through to the latest scientific research.
- Author BiographyJoel D. Irish is Professor of Bioarchaeology in the Research Centre in Evolutionary Anthropology and Palaeoecology at Liverpool John Moores University, UK, and Professor Emeritus in the Anthropology Department at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. He is former Associate Editor of the American Journal of Physical Anthropology, and his publications focus on dental nonmetric variation and biological affinity. G. Richard Scott is Professor of Anthropology at the University of Nevada Reno, and Professor Emeritus at the University of Alaska Fairbanks, where he taught for 24 years. He has published widely on issues relating to tooth crown and root morphology and biological affinity.
- Author(s)G. Richard Scott,Joel D. Irish
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/12/2015
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleWiley-Blackwell Companions to Anthropology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1002 g
- Width176 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.