All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.69
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- Description'Econometric Analysis of Panel Data' has become established as the leading textbook for postgraduate courses in panel data - this book is intended as a companion to the main text.
- Author BiographyBadi H. Baltagi is Distinguished Professor of Economics, and Senior Research Associate at the Center for Policy Research, Syracuse University. He is a fellow of the Journal of Econometrics, a recipient of the Multa and Plura Scripsit Awards from Econometric Theory, and the Journal of Applied Econometrics Distinguished Authors Award.
- Author(s)Badi H. Baltagi
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width172 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.