All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Companion contains 31 essays by leading international scholars to provide an overview of the key debates on eighteenth-century Europe. It considers not just major western European states, but also the often neglected countries of eastern and northern Europe.
- Author BiographyPeter H. Wilson is Grant Professor of History at the University of Hull. His books include F rom Reich to Revolution: German History 1558-1806 (2004); Absolutism in Central Europe (2000) and The Holy Roman Empire 1495-1806 (1999).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to European History
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Notemaps
- Weight1234 g
- Width179 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byPeter H. Wilson
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.