All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionA Companion to Families in the Greek and Roman Worlds draws from both established and current scholarship to offer a broad overview of the field, engage in contemporary debates, and pose stimulating questions about future development in the study of families.
- Author BiographyBeryl Rawson is Professor Emerita and Adjunct Professor in Classics at the Australian National University, Canberra, Australia. She is the author of The Politics of Friendship: Pompey and Cicero (1978) and Children and Childhood in Roman Italy (2003), and the editor of The Family in Ancient Rome: New Perspectives (1986), Marriage, Divorce and Children in Ancient Rome (1991), and The Roman Family in Italy (with Paul Weaver, 1997).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to the Ancient World
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight1312 g
- Width179 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byBeryl Rawson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.