Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionA Companion to Latin American Literature and Culture reflects the changes that have taken place in cultural theory and literary criticism since the latter part of the twentieth century.
- Author BiographySara Castro-Klaren is Professor of Latin American Culture and Literature at The Johns Hopkins University. She has been the recipient of several teaching awards. Most recently the Foreign Service Institute conferred upon her the title of Distinguished Visiting Lecturer (1993). She was appointed to the Fulbright Board of Directors by President Clinton in 1999. Her publications include El mundo magico de Jose Maria Arguedas (1973), Understanding Mario Vargas Llosa (1990) and Escritura, Sujeto y transgresion en la Literature latinoamericana (1989), along with Latin American Women Writers (1991) edited with Sylvia Molloy and Beatriz Sarlo.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Literature and Culture
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1420 g
- Width187 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited bySara Castro-Klaren
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.