Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £6.36Trending at £6.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Blackwell Companion to Latin American Philosophy presents a comprehensive collection of original essays addressing the central themes in Latin American philosophy.
- Author BiographySusana Nuccetelli is Professor of Philosophy at St. Cloud State University, Minnesota. Her articles on Latin American philosophy, ethics, epistemology, and philosophy of language have appeared in Analysis, the American Philosophical Quarterly, Metaphilosophy, Inquiry, and other journals. She is co-editor of Ethical Naturalism: Current Debates (2012), Themes from G. E. Moore: New Essays in Epistemology and Ethics (2007), Philosophy of Language: The Central Topics (2008), and Latin American Philosophy (2004); editor of New Essays on Semantic Externalism and Self-Knowledge (2003); and single author of Latin American Thought: Philosophical Problems and Arguments (2002). Ofelia Schutte is Professor of Philosophy Emerita at the University of South Florida, Tampa. She is the author of Cultural Identity and Social Liberation in Latin American Thought (1993), Beyond Nihilism: Nietzsche without Masks (1984), and numerous articles on feminist theory, Latin American thought, and continental philosophy. A former Fulbright Senior Research Fellow to Mexico, her work has appeared in Hypatia: A Journal of Feminist Philosophy, Journal of Social Philosophy, Philosophy Today, and The Philosophical Forum, among other journals and edited collections. Otavio Bueno is Professor of Philosophy and Chair of the Philosophy Department at the University of Miami, Florida. His work in philosophy of science, philosophy of mathematics and philosophy of logic has been published in Nous, Mind, Philosophy of Science, Synthese, Journal of Philosophical Logic, British Journal for the Philosophy of Science, Erkenntnis, Studies in History and Philosophy of Science, and Analysis, among other journals and collections. He is editor-in-chief of Synthese.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight882 g
- Width172 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byOfelia Schutte,Otavio Bueno,Susana Nuccetelli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.