All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.08
- £4.40Trending at £4.58
- £24.03Trending at £24.44
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £6.01Trending at £6.13
- £4.75Trending at £4.84
- £28.01Trending at £34.22
About this product
- DescriptionA Companion to Luis Bunuel presents a collection of critical readings by many of the foremost film scholars that examines and reassesses myriad facets of world-renowned filmmaker Luis Bunuel s life, works, and cinematic themes.
- Author BiographyRob Stone is Professor of European Film in the Department of Art History, Film and Visual Studies at the University of Birmingham where he directs B-Film: The Birmingham Centre for Film Studies. He is the author of Spanish Cinema (2001), The Wounded Throat: Flamenco in the Works of Federico Garcia Lorca and Carlos Saura (2004), Julio Medem (2007) and Walk, Don't Run: The Cinema of Richard Linklater (2013). Julian Daniel Gutierrez Albilla is Assistant Professor of Spanish at the University of Southern California. He has published on a wide range of Hispanic films including articles and chapters in edited works on Pedro Almodovar, Hector Babenco, Luis Bunuel or Lucrecia Martel. He is the author of Queering Bunuel: Sexual Dissidence and Psychoanalysis in his Mexican and Spanish Cinema (2008).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleWiley-Blackwell Companions to Film Directors
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1280 g
- Width179 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJulian Daniel Gutierrez-Albilla,Rob Stone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.