CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionA Companion to Moral Anthropology features a collection of readings from international experts that explore the various currents, approaches, and issues in the emerging field of moral anthropology. This companion includes coverage of morality and ethics, moral philosophy, moral psychology, evolutionary biology, neuroethics, and bioethics.
- Author BiographyDidier Fassin is the James D. Wolfensohn Professor of Social Science at the Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton University. Trained as a physician in internal medicine and public health, Fassin dedicated his early research to medical anthropology, before developing a domain he terms political and moral anthropology. He is the Director-founder of the Interdisciplinary Research Institute on Social Issues (IRIS, Paris), former Chair of the Social Science and Humanities Committee of the French National Research Agency, and former Vice-President of Medecins sans Frontieres.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleWiley-Blackwell Companions to Anthropology
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1238 g
- Width176 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byDidier Fassin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.