All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the lines have grown blurred between new and traditional media forms, there is much to learn about the dynamics surrounding the growth and adoption of new media.
- Author BiographyJohn Hartley is John Curtin Distinguished Professor at Curtin University, Western Australia; and Professor of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies at Cardiff University, Wales. Recent books include Cultural Science (2014), Key Concepts in Creative Industries (2013) and Digital Futures for Cultural and Media Studies (2012). He is Editor of the International Journal of Cultural Studies. Jean Burgess is Associate Professor of Digital Media at Queensland University of Technology. She is co-author of YouTube: Online Video and Participatory Culture (2009), and co-editor of Twitter and Society (2014) and Studying Mobile Media: Cultural Technologies, Mobile Communication, and the iPhone (2012). Axel Bruns is Professor and ARC Future Fellow, ARC Centre for Creative Industries and Innovation, Queensland University of Technology. He is author of Blogs, Wikipedia, Second Life and Beyond: From Production to Produsage (2008) and Gatewatching: Collaborative Online News Production (2005), and co-editor of Twitter and Society (2014) and Uses of Blogs (2006).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight796 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAxel Bruns,Jean Burgess,John Hartley
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £13.70Trending at £14.52
- £25.40Trending at £26.99
- £9.28Trending at £17.50
- £14.32Trending at £17.98
- £22.37Trending at £25.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.