All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £20.01
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
About this product
- DescriptionRepresents a survey of philosophy of law and legal theory for students and specialists alike. This volume includes articles that provide an overview of the basic theoretical concepts, theories, topics, philosophical issues, and themes that feature in the law school and undergraduate legal studies curricula.
- Author BiographyDennis Patterson is Distinguished Professor of Law, Rutgers University, School of Law (Camden). He is the author of Law and Truth (1996) and the Editor of Philosophy of Law and Legal Theory: An Anthology (Blackwell Publishers, 1999).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/1999
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight1002 g
- Width173 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byProfessor Dennis Patterson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.