All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis companion comprises 28 essays by international scholars offering an analytical overview of the development of Russian history from the earliest Slavs through to the present day.
- Author BiographyAbbott Gleason is Keeney Professor of History Emeritus at Brown University, where he has served as Chairman of the History Department and Director of the Watson Institute. In 1995 he served as President of the American Association for the Advancement of Slavic Studies. In 1980-82 he was Director of the Kennan Institute for Advanced Russian Studies at the Woodrow Wilson Center in Washington DC and was subsequently chosen Chairman of its Board of Advisers.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2009
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleWiley Blackwell Companions to World History
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight1144 g
- Width181 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byProf. Abbott Gleason
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.