Consider these sponsored items
- £74.23Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Companion to Shakespeare and Performance provides a state-of-the-art engagement with the rapidly developing field of Shakespeare performance studies. Redraws the boundaries of Shakespeare performance studies.
- Author BiographyBarbara Hodgdon is Professor of English at the University of Michigan and Ellis and Nelle Levitt Distinguished Professor Emerita at Drake University. Her previous publications include The End Crowns All: Closure and Contradiction in Shakespeare s History (1991), The First Part of King Henry the Fourth: Texts and Contexts (1997), and The Shakespeare Trade: Performances and Appropriations (1998). She was guest editor for a special issue of Shakespeare Quarterly (2002) on Shakespeare films and is currently editing The Taming of the Shrew for the Arden 3 series. W. B. Worthen is Professor and Chair of the Department of Theatre at Barnard College. He is the author of The Idea of the Actor (1984), Modern Drama and the Rhetoric of Theater (1992), Shakespeare and the Authority of Performance (1997), Shakespeare and the Force of Modern Performance (2003), and Print and the Poetics of Modern Drama (2006). He is also the editor of several volumes, including the Wadsworth Anthology of Drama.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Literature and Culture
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1198 g
- Width169 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byBarbara Hodgdon,W. B. Worthen
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £7.37
- £6.72Trending at £6.89
- £9.83Trending at £14.98
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £8.68Trending at £8.85
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.