All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
- £7.43Trending at £9.07
- £3.89Trending at £5.93
- £6.35Trending at £6.57
- £12.21Trending at £12.67
- £9.98Trending at £13.99
- £12.58Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis Companion represents the myriad ways of thinking aboutthe remarkable achievement of Shakespeare s sonnets. * An authoritative reference guide and extended introduction toShakespeare s sonnets. * Contains more than 20 newly-commissioned essays by bothestablished and younger scholars.
- Author BiographyMichael Schoenfeldt is Professor of English Literature at the University of Michigan and Director of the Program in Medieval and Early Modern Studies. He is the author of Bodies and Selves in Early Modern England: Physiology and Inwardness in Spenser, Shakespeare, Herbert, and Milton (1999), Prayer and Power: George Herbert and Renaissance Courtship (1991), and co-editor of Imagining Death in Spenser and Milton (2003).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Literature and Culture
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight906 g
- Width179 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byMichael Schoenfeldt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.