Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis Companion provides an original and authoritative survey of twentieth-century American drama studies, written by some of the best scholars and critics in the field.
- Author BiographyDavid Krasner is an instructor in Theatre Studies, English, and African American Studies at Yale University. He is the author of Resistance, Parody, and Double Consciousness in African American Theatre, 1895-1910 and A Beautiful Pageant: African American Theatre, Drama, and Performance in the Harlem Renaissance (2002). He has twice won the Errol Hill Award from the American Society for Theatre Research for the best book or essay on African American theatre history. He has also worked as a professional actor and director.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Literature and Culture
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1070 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byDavid Krasner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.