All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis Companion is comprised of 27 original contributions by leading scholars in the field and summarizes the state of anthropological knowledge of Indian peoples, as well as the history that got us to this point.
- Author BiographyThomas Biolsi is Professor of Native American Studies at the University of California at Berkeley. Among his publications are Deadliest Enemies: Law and Race Relations on and Off Rosebud Reservation (2007/2001), Indians and Anthropologists: Vine Deloria, Jr., and the Critique of Anthropology (edited with Larry Zimmerman, 1997), and Organizing the Lakota: The Political Economy of the New Deal on Pine Ridge and Rosebud Reservations (1992).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleWiley-Blackwell Companions to Anthropology
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1022 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byThomas Biolsi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.