All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.49
- £2.81Trending at £3.39
- £4.67Trending at £5.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis supplementary volume attempts to evaluate and simplify Pound's often bewildering work. It contains over 10,000 separate glosses that identify all proper names, literary and historical allusions, with exegeses based upon Pound's original sources.
- Author BiographyCarroll F. Terrell is Professor Emeritus of Comparative Literature at the University of Maine, Orono.
- Author(s)Carroll F. Terrell
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication16/04/1993
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight971 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.