All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA Companion to the Eighteenth-century Novel furnishes readers with a sophisticated vision of the eighteenth-century novel in its political, aesthetic, and moral contexts. An up-to-date resource for the study of the eighteenth-century novel.
- Author BiographyPaula R. Backscheider is Philpott-Stevens Eminent Scholar at Auburn University. A former president of the American Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies, she is best known as the author of Daniel Defoe: His Life (1992). Catherine Ingrassia is Professor of English at Virginia Commonwealth University. She is the author of Authorship, Commerce, and Gender in Early Eighteenth-Century England (1998).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/11/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Literature and Culture
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note18 illustrations
- Weight1286 g
- Width191 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byCatherine Ingrassia,Paula R. Backscheider
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.