All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Companion to the Literature and Culture of the American West presents an in depth exploration of historic and contemporary cultural expressions rooted in America's western states. A series of illuminating essays by literary and cultural scholars reveals the complexity of the many wests in our imagination and reality.
- Author BiographyNicolas S. Witschi is Professor of English at Western Michigan University. A past co-president of the Western Literature Association, he is the author of Traces of Gold: California s Natural Resources and the Claim to Realism in Western American Literature (2002) and of a Western Writers Series monograph on Alonzo Old Block Delano (2006). He is also the co-editor with Melody Graulich of Dirty Words in Deadwood : Literature and the Postwestern (2013).
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Literature and Culture
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight886 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byNicolas S. Witschi
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.98
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.