All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionA Companion to the Philosophy of Time presents the broadest treatment of this subject yet; 32 specially commissioned articles - written by an international line-up of experts provide an unparalleled reference work for students and specialists alike in this exciting field.
- Author BiographyHeather Dyke is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Otago in New Zealand. She has published many articles on the philosophy of time, and is the author of Metaphysics and the Representational Fallacy (2008), and editor of Time and Ethics: Essays at the Intersection (2003) and From Truth to Reality: New Essays in Logic and Metaphysics (2009). Adrian Bardon is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. He is the editor of The Future of the Philosophy of Time (2012) and author of A Brief History of the Philosophy of Time (2013).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1190 g
- Width173 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byAdrian Bardon,Heather Dyke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.