Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.99Trending at £11.29
- £12.01Trending at £13.31
- £14.41Trending at £16.99
- £13.40Trending at £15.42
- £5.20Trending at £5.98
- £11.02Trending at £14.48
- £42.96Trending at £45.90
About this product
- Author(s)R. P. Heyman,S. van der Spoel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteV, 186 p.
- Weight527 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction.- 2 The taxon and its range.- 3 Types of distribution.- 4 Vertical distribution.- 5 Some general trends.- 6 Dualistic postscript.- 7 Regional index to the distribution maps.- 8 Alphabetic index to the distribution maps.- 9 Literature.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.