All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis comparative study of industrial capitalism is an examination of state economy relations in mixed economies, ranging from the German and Japanese to the Anglo-American.
- Author BiographyR.C. MASCARENHAS is Principal Fellow in the Department of Political Science at the University of Melbourne. His publications include Comparative Political Economy of East and South Asia: A Critique of Development Policy and Management, Government and the Economy in Australia and New Zealand: The Politics of Economic Policy Making, Public Enterprise in New Zealand, A Strategy for Rural Development: Dairy Cooperatives in India and Technology Transfer and Development: India's Hindustan Machine Tool Company.
- Author(s)R. C. Mascarenhas
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/10/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.