All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.23
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
- £28.39Trending at £32.54
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive reference manual that contains a selection of instruments developed to measure signs and symptoms commonly encountered in neurological conditions, both progressive and non-progressive.
- Author BiographyDr Robyn Tate is a clinical psychologist and neuropsychologist with more than 30 years of clinical and research experience. Her primary field of expertise is the rehabilitation of traumatic brain injury. She is currently Professor in the Rehabilitation Studies Unit, Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney, Australia where, in addition to her own clinical and research work, she is involved in the teaching and research supervision of post-graduate medical and psychology students. She is also the founding co-editor of Brain Impairment, the official journal of the Australian Society for the Study of Brain Impairment.
- Author(s)Robyn L. Tate
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note349 black & white tables
- Weight2150 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.