CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the revolutionary notion that customer complaints are not annoyances to be dodged, denied, or buried but are instead valuable pieces of feedback. Using numerous real-life examples, A Complaint Is a Gift shows precisely how to handle complaints in a way that brings benefit to your organization and satisfaction to your customers.
- Author BiographyJanelle Barlow is president and owner of TMI US. Her clients include Hewlett-Packard, Chevron, Exxon, Genentech, Avon Cosmetics, Kaiser Permanente Hospitals, and many others. She also sits on the board of the National Speaker's Association Claus Moller is founder and chairman of TMI. He acts as adviser to numerous governments and companies, and maintains a full-time international speaking career. He is the best-selling author of several books, including Putting People First.
- Author(s)Claus Moller,Janelle Barlow
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.