Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first of three volumes providing a GCSE mathematics course, and is designed for students aiming for the foundation levels - Grades E, F or G, with F as the target grade. The introduction to investigations includes some detailed outline solutions.
- Author(s)Alex Greer
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1989
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/06/1993
- Content NoteIll.
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £39.81Trending at £41.32
- £2.80Trending at £2.86
- £11.66Trending at £13.78
- £21.20Trending at £21.59
- £9.70Trending at £10.50
- £9.38Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.