A Complete Life of General George A. Custer, Volume 1: Through the Civil War by Frederick Whittaker (Paperback, 1993)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £32.51Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.25Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by cambridgerarebooks
- Est. delivery by 30 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.96
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.96
- £4.95Trending at £6.92
- £12.64Trending at £15.90
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
- £7.30Trending at £8.95
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the biography of General George A Custer. This book describes Custer's escapades as a cadet at West Point (where he was called Fanny because of his golden locks), his courtship of Judge Bacon's saucy daughter, and his singular service as a cavalryman in the Civil War.
- Author BiographyGregory J. W. Urwin is an associate professor of history at the University of Central Arkansas.
- Author(s)Frederick Whittaker
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1993
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., maps
- Weight425 g
- Introduction byGregory J. W. Urwin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.