All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Joanna Bunker Rohrbaugh
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/09/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note108 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1104 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Table Of ContentsGeneral Considerations.- The Search for Truth: Science and Pseudoscience in Child Custody Evaluations.- Roles and Ethical Issues in Custody Disputes.- Models and Guidelines for Child Custody Evaluations.- Standards for Resolution of Custody Disputes.- General Legal and Professional Issues.- Communication Among Professionals.- The Ultimate Issue - Recommendations.- Social Science Research and Parenting Plans.- Developmental Needs of Children and Families.- Managing Parent/Child Contact in High-Conflict and Abusive Families.- Parenting Plans and~Interventions.- Ordering, Conducting, And Reviewing Evaluations.- Uses and Limitations of Psychological Tests.- Starting the Evaluation.- Collecting Information.- Writing the Report.- Reviewing Custody Evaluations.- Special Issues in Evaluating Children and Families.- Diversity in Family Structures.- Relocation.- Estrangement and Alienation.- Abduction and Parental Kidnapping.- Children with Disabilities.- Mental Illness in Parents.- Substance Abuse.- Domestic Violence.- Child Abuse and Neglect.- Child Sexual Abuse.
- Author BiographyJoanna Bunker Rohrbaugh, Ph.D. is a trauma specialist who has been on the faculty of the Harvard Medical School for over twenty years, and is a clinical supervisor for the Victims of Violence and other outpatient programs at Cambridge Hospital. She holds a B.A. from Brown University and a Ph.D. in Personality and Developmental Psychology from Harvard University. Dr. Rohrbaugh has a private forensic psychology practice in Cambridge, MA, where she does child custody evaluations, parenting/bonding evaluations, and forensic consultation, and also serves as a child expert and a divorce coach in collaborative law cases. Dr. Rohrbaugh is a member of the Board of Directors of the Massachusetts Chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC) and a former board member of the Massachusetts Association of Guardians Ad Litem (MAGAL). Her family forensic experience includes Custody and Visitation, Care and Protection, Adoption, Child Estrangement/Alienation, Domestic Violence, Sexual Orientation, Physical Abuse of Child, PTSD, Sexual Abuse of Children, Substance Abuse, Removal, and Termination of Parental Rights.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.