Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.03Trending at £23.36
- £7.47Trending at £7.66
- £21.47Trending at £22.53
- £30.18Trending at £35.99
- £5.99Trending at £8.87
- £17.01Trending at £18.63
- £13.43Trending at £18.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the issues surrounding the implementation and 'selling' of a comprehensive library staff training programme. Importantly, it contains many tried and tested techniques used by the author; it also includes standard documentation that readers can use in their own organisation for training purposes.
- Author BiographyDr Aileen Wood has a professional background in Training and Development, Records Management, Information Science and Special Librarianship. She is self-employed but continues to work with the information profession running training workshop and supporting staff completing professional qualifications. For her PhD she researched the need for a national Health Information Policy. Aileen has written or co-authored a number of publications.
- Author(s)Aileen Wood
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/01/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.