A Comprehensive Library Staff Training Programme in the Information Age by Aileen Wood (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £71.30Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.76Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.29
- £82.97Trending at £88.82
- £24.23Trending at £25.11
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.21
- £14.93Trending at £22.98
- £16.56Trending at £20.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the issues surrounding the implementation and 'selling' of a comprehensive library staff training programme. Importantly, it contains many tried and tested techniques used by the author; it also includes standard documentation that readers can use in their own organisation for training purposes.
- Author BiographyDr Aileen Wood has a professional background in Training and Development, Records Management, Information Science and Special Librarianship. She is self-employed but continues to work with the information profession running training workshop and supporting staff completing professional qualifications. For her PhD she researched the need for a national Health Information Policy. Aileen has written or co-authored a number of publications.
- Author(s)Aileen Wood
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight570 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.